Have you ever been at an event and got talking about common coaching problems? If so, you won’t be surprised that “confidence” (or even “lack of confidence”) frequently rears up as a passionate topic of conversation. Some of the most famous coaches have admitted to experiencing confidence issues, even if in just one or two areas.
Top coaches learn to overcome these confidence traps by building strong habits and routines.
And this training is all about how to learn these strategies for yourself.
- Step 1 Understanding what it’s Really All About
- Step 2 Building Confidence through Training
- Step 3 Building Confidence through Achievement
- Step 4 Building Confidence through Association
- Step 5 Building Confidence through Client Results
- Step 6 Identifying Hidden Confidence Gashers
- Step 7 Find your True Purpose
Other Course Materials you will receive: